Talent Supply Chain Optimization Sr. Coordinator
Reference ID: 645840
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. The Workforce Staffing team is looking for a non-exempt Sr. Optimization Coordinator. As the Sr. Optimization Coordinator you will have oversight of the candidate pipeline from the point of application to starting on Day 1.
• Monitor funnel metrics in Applicant Tracking System, for applications to the requisitions per day, number of contingencies pending, number of applicants ready to start, fill to New Hire Orientation and fill to Day1, employment contingencies (Background and Drug tests) including imminent and actual expiration, matching candidates and hire them
• Audit candidate pipeline, by Node and/or Site and Requisition type
• Analysis of hiring needs, diving deep into candidate step and sub-step status, to determine candidate viability by Node and/or Site
• Receives guidance and direction on prioritizing Requisitions
• Follows Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to support Engagement and Optimization teams when working with candidates
• Supports planning for improvement of funnel metrics by utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) reporting
• Identifies event types (HE/vNHO) and communicates creation of events via TT per Labor Order
• Communicates with Engagement and Sourcing teams regarding candidate labor population, event type yield, and aligning towards adjustments needed to plan based upon event results
• Correlates Labor Plan by Cohort, Shift, Sort, to hiring and candidate pipeline, communicating planned, actual, and variance to plan
• Monitors Cohort, Shift, Sort order fill, to Day 1, and escalates potential and actual gaps to fill
• Monitors and communicates candidate fallout rates by Cohort, Shift, Sort, and Requisition providing escalations to Node Leaders and Site Stakeholders
• Communicates opportunities to revise SOP calling out barriers impacting candidate progress through pipeline
• Ability to remotely audit and communicate completion of employment document completion within the candidate pipeline
• Submits TT's, in accordance with Amazon's hiring process, to correct candidate information related to Applicant Tracking System, I-9, and/or MyDocs
• Attend Sourcing, Labor Planning, and Labor Planning Assumption meetings
• Ensures accuracy of data being compiled and communicated
Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. In addition, coordinators may be asked to travel within a region or set of sites to support on-going hiring needs.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Measurements for Success:
o Cycle Time reduction
o Funnel Optimization demonstrated through a reduction in app:start ratios
o Screens per hire
Basic Qualifications • A completed Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of experience in staffing or human resources administration or a related field, or equivalent years of education and related experience.
• Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required.
Preferred Qualifications • Working knowledge of HRIS or Applicant Tracking Systems are preferred.
• Prior experience working with diverse and/or differing data sets including creating and compiling data into a final distribution for management consumption
• Prior experience working in Human Resources and/or Staffing functions are preferred
• Exceptionally strong interpersonal verbal/written skills
• Ability to work with very diverse groups of people at all levels of authority.
• Flexibility and adaptability in dealing with rapidly changing priorities and demands necessary, including daily work location and business line support.
• Reliable transportation to get to varying areas of the Node to support NHEs and NHOs
• Ability to work in a complex organization that is fast-paced and constantly changing to meet current challenges. This position must function in this environment on a daily basis and react quickly to meet pressing needs.
• Must have strong initiative and the ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to meet competing deadlines under pressure while maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail.
• Bilingual written/speaking(Spanish)
- Travel up to 75%
Posted: June 17, 2018
Closes: August 16, 2018