You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.Overview of the opportunity:
Working with the Tax Managers and Partners, the successful candidate will provide compliance-related tax services. You will be responsible for a variety of technical, administrative, and support functions, including working with the partner in charge and senior management to provide compliance related tax services to our many clients.What you will do:
What you bring to the role:
- Preparing working paper files income tax returns for personal and corporate clients.
- Preparation of Notice to Readers.
- Maintaining client files to ensure accurate and timely completion of returns and schedules.
- Ensuring follow-up on notices of assessments.
- Providing support to team members in related tasks.
- Tax Research.
- Strong time-management abilities and self-motivation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills allowing effective interaction with staff.
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn.
- Organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent client service skills, with the ability to understand the clients' businesses.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a public accounting firm, combined with T2 preparation.
- Excellent computer skills - Excel experience is required.
- Strong accounting background.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Accounting or Business diploma or degree.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.