Become part of an iconic brand and a dynamic, commercially driven global business. The Body Shop is always on the lookout for unique individuals to be a part of their growing and supportive team. Team Leader
We’re seeking a customer service-oriented individual to support the management team in all aspects of the shop to maximize sales and profitability. You will also:
- Be fully engaged in driving all sales and new product launches within the shop
- Effectively execute visual merchandising directives (product launches), utilizing all directives provided
- Maintain the shop to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- To be an Ambassador of the “FIT and Focus on the Customer” program leading by example, offering in-the-moment coaching to team members and ensuring the program is consistently being utilized on the shop floor
What skills/experience would make you a great team member?
- Experience in a customer service environment working with both sales and service targets
- Working knowledge of shop operation processes
- Resourceful, flexible and the proven ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- The capacity to work flexible hours, including holidays, nights and weekends to meet the needs of the business
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Previous sales experience working in a customer service/retail environment is preferred
What are the benefits of joining our team?
- Medical, dental and eye benefits after three months
- 2 weeks vacation
- Working with a supportive team of passionate individuals
The Body Shop is passionate about what they do and proud of their unique heritage. If you’re looking to work with like minded individuals in a supportive working environment, apply now!