IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Technical Analyst to join our client in Edmonton, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Competitive rates
- Create project documents and associated planning documents.
- Create stakeholder analyses.
- Lead consultations and facilitate stakeholder meetings.
- Create business requirements, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
- Create new business and technical processes and complete business process reviews/re-engineering for existing processes.
- Facilitate business process improvement sessions.
- Assist in the development of new IT services.
- Schedule & organize and lead project status meetings and other meetings as required.
- Provide support by bridging communication between vendors, client ministries, and corporate technical and business teams.
- Escalate unresolved issues/risks, options, and recommendations.
- Responsible for business architecture design, software system specifications design, and database modeling.
- Participate in iterative development using model-based processes.
- Perform project management, business, and technical analysis and systems design in delivering complex software solutions spanning n-tier development environments.
- Produce project artifices with XML; UML and/or other web-services technologies.
- Prepare, update, and manage documents defining the business requirements, software requirements, functional design, and project plans and schedules reflecting achievable deliverables for the applications.
- Prepare regular project status reports indicating project deliverables, possible risk and issues, timelines, and anticipated effort.
- Ensure appropriate project communication occurs to all parties involved during all phases of the project.
- Identify the required user training.
- Additional responsibilities as required by the Project Manager for a Business Analyst or Lead Technical Analyst role
Top Skills Required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Experience as a business analyst translating business requirements into detailed technical requirements in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with written and verbal communications including specific experience in drafting strategic business and technical documentation.
- Experience in facilitating and managing business process development and process re-engineering workshops and sessions.
- Experience in gathering requirements from a diverse group of stakeholders across ministries or departments.
- Experience in developing integrated systems and technical design specifications on complex engagements.
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure, and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.