Working at KPMG allows you to gain valuable on-the-job experience while building your professional network and business acumen. Being part of the KPMG Global member firm of 152 countries and 189,000 professionals, you'll be part of a high performing team and have access to ongoing professional development and mentorship at every level. You will work with national and global organizations, and be involved in client delivery, firm building activities, and community initiatives. At KPMG, we'll provide you with the support to drive your own career and discover the countless opportunities available.
We are seeking talented and energetic candidates to join the Enterprise Solutions - Workday team as a Senior Consultant, working in our Management Consulting practice in Toronto. KPMG Technology Advisory:
KPMG's Technology Advisory practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value. We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, including implementation, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready. KPMG Workday Team:
KPMG has a strong Workday practice in Canada, with team members across the nation (spanning regions such as Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto and the GTA, Montreal and Halifax). Our team includes various Workday Product Leads, as well as some of the very first Workday-certified Analyst in the country. Our Workday practitioners span the breadth of HR functional knowledge, technical know-how and blend the latest trends in HR service optimization with real-world knowledge and understanding of our clients' industry challenges and opportunities.
KPMG's Workday practice is experiencing exceptional growth. Our team helps organizations maximize efficiencies and drive business value across the enterprise by leveraging Workday Human Capital Management and Financial Management solution.
We do this by working with industry leaders to help them successfully implement Workday Human Capital Management and Financial Management and transform their HR and Finance function using the core drivers of change process optimization, target operating model development, and information technology. We empower HR and finance functions to become more insightful and true business partners. What you will do
As a Senior Analyst in our Workday practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
What you bring to the role
- Taking accountability for Workday Data Conversion deliverables by leading client engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value.
- Participate in Workday implementation activities including discovery, design, configuration, documentation, testing, and project review sessions related to data conversion
- Analyze client issues and develop solutions using the latest technology solutions.
- Lead the end-to-end data migration process from legacy systems into Workday, for various clients across a range of industries.
- Facilitate data gathering workshops and proactively manage client's expectation throughout each tenant build
- Become an expert in the Workday tools in order to execute day to day data conversion activities
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Workday product and support the team on tasks outside of the data conversion stream
- Support and lead business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries.
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers or performing research, business development, proposals, and demos in support of initiatives.
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Information Business, Technology, Engineering, or related degree
- Passion about consulting and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel competency and familiarity with ETL Tools. Working knowledge of Alteryx is a plus
- 2 - 5 years of experience implementing enterprise solutions with at least one full life cycle Workday implementation and thorough understanding of data conversion processes, best practices, and tools
- Understanding of program or project management
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment, and lead teams and project deliverables
- Strong technical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Workday, especially the implementation tools, is a plus but not required
- Flexibility to travel to client site as needed (post pandemic)
- Develop knowledge of the various services delivered by the firm so that potential sales opportunities are identified
- Bilingual French/English spoken and written is an assets
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience developing compelling presentations, reports and deliverables
- Relevant professional and leadership experience that can contribute to your knowledge of our key industries
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office in the course of their duties.
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.