Company: Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: Reporting to the Digital Service Supervisor, the Technology Services Coordinator will execute on the connectivity roadmap developed together with the supervisor for the Finning Canada region (FINCA). The Coordinator will work in conjunction with the team to ensure customer assets are reporting and customers have access to the digital reporting platforms.
- Responsible for front line customer service, ensuring users have uninterrupted service, updating needs and databases as required.
- Work with the branches and customers to manage the sign-up, orientation, training and maintenance of services on multiple digital platforms.
- Work with the PSSR's (Product Support Sales Rep) and customers to ensure large fleets are reporting correctly and have the correct firmware.
- Work with FINCA service excellence to understand current service processes and leverage these to achieve connectivity targets.
- Responsible for communicating with Caterpillar as it relates to any issues associated with connecting assets and maintaining connectivity.
- Responsible for the reporting of all connected assets and the progress of the connectivity targets.
- Collaborative efforts required to support other internal business units in order to effectively manage connectivity workflows.
- Produce customer reports for sales use in customer conversations. Machine usage, idle time, fuel consumption, etc.
- Work with the Digital Services Supervisor and FINCA training group to develop internal service and external training plans and programs.
- Post-secondary education in a related field is preferred
- Experience in customer service and administrative roles
- A process and technology mindset receptive to new products and offerings
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to build close working relationships with the business in order to collaboratively achieve organizational results
- Skilled in strategic thinking, business & technical planning
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with strong presentation skills
- Data base systems
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.