Do you share our passion for:
•Advocating for our customers' needs
•Creating a personalized experience
•Genuinely display humanity in every customer interaction
•Exceptional communicator - listen, honest and clear
•Get things done by leveraging each other's unique talents across TELUS Communications
•Proactively adapt to meet the changing needs of our customers The opportunity
We're looking for a leader. No ordinary leader, but one that can inspire, coach and develop team members, drive sales and ensure our clients always have an exceptional experience.
As an assistant store manager, it's your responsibility to make sure that the store always looks good, supports our brand and meets its goals. You know the action is on the sales floor, where you coach your team members to achieve their goals. You lead by example and always create an environment where team members feel valued, can grow and function well as a team.
This is no ordinary job. It demands both enthusiasm and confidence at the same time, as well as passion for the latest wireless technology and achieving great results.
• Competitive pay, plus store performance bonuses and incentives Qualifications: Do you have what it takes?
• Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
• Health benefits and wellness at work, like massage therapy and fitness memberships
TELUS pension and share purchase plan
• Learning and development opportunities to take your career to the next level
• A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
• Recognition programs and career excellence rewards
• Excited to demonstrate your polished communication, leadership, and time management skills
• Motivated to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
• Flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts, based on business needs
• Comfortable with technology
• Have two-to-three years of progressive retail sales or customer service experience and at least one year of management experience
• University degree/college diploma (especially with a focus on business/management) is an asset
Then apply online today and connect yourself to a fun job with tons of career possibilities. Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Posted: November 18, 2017
Closes:December 25, 2017