Today's interconnected digital ecosystem means that handling the immediate and long-term impact of risks is a major concern for our clients. Our clients are also investing in technology and moving to the cloud in order to transform their businesses and turn risks into opportunities. Our team in risk assurance helps our clients create proactive, preventative and holistic approaches to information risk, bringing a full range of expertise to address our clients' business challenges. We help clients navigate today's complex business and technology environment and help them build trust and confidence in the systems and processes enabled by technology they depend on to run their businesses. \n \nIn Risk Assurance Services, you'll gain exposure to a variety of clients, industries and technologies. You will gain knowledge, experience and mentorship needed to grow as a professional who not only understands the relevant technology risks of today but can also communicate and provide guidance to our clients in this constantly evolving space. You will gain opportunities to interact with senior management at clients and continue to build your own brand in the marketplace.\n \nBy creatively using the many resources at your disposal (offshore service centers, data transformation and visualization tools as well as purpose built tools and accelerators), you will help provide assurance to our clients over their technology driven controls and business processes. The increase in significant client transformations as a result of cloud-based technology and emerging technologies creates even more opportunities for you to gain diverse and interesting experiences.Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Transformation Assurance Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Working collaboratively with other audit and non-audit specialists to meet and exceed our client needs.
• Delivering and/or assessing large complex IT enabled programs or projects
• Work with audit and non-audit clients to address the risks associated with significant technology change / implementations.
• Developing and executing programme and project assurance strategies and plans
• Working with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements and highlighting high risk areas and control gaps.
• Supporting development of more junior staff through on the job coaching
• Supporting Managers and Senior Managers in the planning of implementation audits based on a careful assessment of risks and controls in compliance with PwC's auditing standards
• Developing responses to client proposals and drive impactful conversations with senior client leaders
• Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone
• Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty
• Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations
• Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations
• Actively monitoring external trends in the areas of Project Management, IT, remote access features, authentication mechanisms, threat/risk evaluations, intrusion tests and vulnerability evaluation while also acquiring knowledge on these topics
• Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Proven experience in Project Assurance of technology enabled Transformation projects for audit and non-audit clients.
• Understanding of core project management process area (IT governance, quality assurance, or SDLC), project management software/tools, and/or ERP or industry specific applications
• Foundational understanding of ERP environments (for example Oracle, SAP, D365)
• Proven experience supporting implementations of ERP systems/transformation initiatives
• Highly confident with implementing or performing project assessments, programme gateway reviews, risk-based reviews
• Self-motivated to begin and continue tasks committed to achieving project goals
• Exceptional commitment to providing excellent client service, by building and maintaining productive relationships with both internal and external clients
• Advanced analytical, problem solving and multitasking/project management skills
• Strong abilities to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients
• Confident to effectively negotiate, problem solve, and influence through verbal and written communications
• Certifications in CISSP, PMP (or equivalent), CRISC, CISM or CISA (differential)
• Fluent in French and English would be an asset
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Accounting Quality Assurance