A career in our Transformation Risk and Advisory (TR&A) team, within our Risk Assurance practice, will provide you with the opportunity to work on some of the largest transformation programs (e.g. $100 mil+ leading into the billions) across Canada. You will work with a team whose focus is on solving complex problems for our clients and supporting them in achieving their transformation objectives. Our clients look to us to leverage our prior experience and skillset to bring innovative solutions, tools, technologies and best practices and help them navigate their complex transformation journeys.Our Transformation Risk and Advisory team is growing and comprises a truly international team, with a wealth of experience in transformation advisory services, program and project delivery and risk management. Based on our success in the marketplace, we are looking to expand our team's footprint and support a rapidly growing client base across multiple industries.To learn more about our TR&A team, check us out at Transformation Risk and Advisory - PwC CanadaMeaningful work you will be part of
As a Transformation Risk and Advisory Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Designing and implementing transformation program governance and program management strategies
• Assisting in providing leading practice program management services, such as integrated planning, risk and issue management, decision management, performance analysis and reporting, quality management, assurance management, benefits realization, etc.
• Working with and presenting to senior program leadership within large scale transformation programs (e.g. $100 mil+ leading into the billions)
• Delivering large scale transformation programs as a program management advisor and/or assessing complex transformation programs as an independent risk advisor
• Developing and executing program and project assurance strategies and plans
• Analyzing complex ideas, proposals and building a range of meaningful recommendations.
• Developing responses to client request for proposals (RFPs) and driving impactful conversations with senior client leaders
• Acting to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty
• Coaching others and enabling them to take ownership of their development
• Using multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations
• Developing a perspective on key global and technology trends and how they impact our firm and clients
• Pursuing opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone
• Managing a variety of viewpoints to build consensus, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring that diverse perspectives are encouraged and heard and create positive outcomes for all parties
• Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct Experiences and skills you will use
• Significant hands on experience in program management and/or assurance of large transformation programs and projects
• Proven experience supporting implementations of large complex system/transformation initiatives
• Experience in setting up Transformation Program Offices and rolling out the necessary governance and operational processes to manage the program
• Certifications in leading Project, Program and/or Risk management frameworks and methodologies such as Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE2, Management of Risk (MoR), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) would be preferred
• Highly competent in implementing and/or performing project assessments, program gateway reviews, risk-based quality assurance reviews
• Ability to develop concise and impactful client reports and proposals
• Understanding of core project management process areas (including IT governance, quality assurance, and SDLC), project management software/tools, and ERP and/or industry specific applications
• Exceptional commitment to providing excellent client service, by building and maintaining productive relationships with both internal and external clients
• Advanced analytical, problem solving and multitasking, and project management skills
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside and/or coaching diverse people and perspectives Why you will love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. The most connected firm through activity based working
PwC Canada is committed to cultivating an inclusive, hybrid work environment - one that is collaborative, supportive and productive. We work in-person and virtually, as is best suited for our clients, teams and people. We want you to be intentional with your work, how you do it and where it's done. PwC offices are hubs of connectivity and learning. We strongly encourage our people to prioritize in-person work, whether it's in the office or at a client site. This means we expect you to be in-person (either with clients or in the office) at least half of your time. We know that hybrid work is all about balance, and capturing the benefits of in-person work is essential to your growth at the firm. Exact expectations for your team can be discussed with your interviewer.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Accounting Quality Assurance