First Canada, our nation's largest provider of bus passenger transportation, has openings for Temporary Shutdown Drivers in Fort McMurray, AlbertaRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that Safety is the number one priority;
- Enjoy interacting with the public and deliver the best customer service at all times with a strong commitment to excellence;
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor;
- Drive one of several different coach/buses or company non-revenue vehicles in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the contracted service area within a daily assigned time schedule;
- Maintain the appearance of the interior of the bus;
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required;
- Complete and submit written reports concerning passengers and all accidents, and communicate with dispatch as required;
- Assumes any and all other duties assigned.
- A valid Class 1 or 2 Driver's License;
- 3-5 years commercial driving experience;
- Possess excellent customer service experience and communication skills;
- Demonstrate commitment to a strong safety culture;
- A clean, commercial drivers abstract and clear criminal record;
- Valid Emergency First Aid & CSTS;
- Must meet physical and medical requirements of the position;
- To be able to pass drug and alcohol testing.
- Camp accommodations provided;
- Flights provided to the worksite at start of shutdown and return flight when shutdown is complete;
- Flight hubs - YYC Calgary & YEG Edmonton;
- Full Time - 6/1 rotation;
- Guaranteed 8 hours per day;
- Positions starting in April 2020.
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.