IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a UI/UX Designer to join our client in Edmonton, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Competitive rates
- Create beautiful, front end design solutions for digital service delivery, based on UX research and data, and aligning with design standards and methods
- Create foundational design artifacts including wireframes, prototypes, design pattern libraries and components, style guides, and design specifications
- Plan and document design research components to support each project
- Make design recommendations in a highly collaborative team environment
- Plan and execute usability tests to determine effectiveness of designs
- Provide analysis and recommendations on design accessibility
Top Skills Required
- 3+ years experience working as a UI Designer within cross-functional teams in large environments
- Experience developing UX artifacts, including scenarios, storyboards, wireframes, user flows and interactive prototypes
- Experience working in an Agile environment would be beneficial
- Experience building and maintaining component libraries/design systems
- Immediate eligibility to work in Canada is required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.