IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a User Researcher to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Competitive compensation
- Actively understand project and client requirements.
- Choose appropriate research methods based on project goals and limitations.
- Conduct research using a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Scope, plan, execute, analyze, and report on research.
- Proactively involve the project team and client stakeholders in the research process.
- Deliver compelling, actionable, and impactful insights and best practices-based recommendations to a variety of audiences, including a diverse project team and client base.
- Educate team members across the company about research processes and considerations.
- Create research templates and best practices documentation.
- Manage timelines and priorities in a fast-paced agency environment.
Top Skills Required
- A degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Science, Social Science, or a related field.
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience planning, scoping, executing, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative research studies.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and growing environment, independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.