IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a UX Designer to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Competitive compensation
- Lead the user experience work for multiple clients, and advocate for those clients’ users every step of the way.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and translate responses into business requirements.
- Interview users to develop user requirements and customer journeys.
- Create organizing principles and site maps.
- Sketch, wireframe, design and prototype user experience solutions.
- Test your work in order to consistently improve results for our clients.
- Lead clients and customers in rapid design labs and workshops.
Top Skills Required
- Five years or more designing digital user experiences.
- Strong client-facing presentation skills.
- Ability to lead stakeholder and user interview sessions and translate results into digital strategy.
- Comfortable leading rapid design labs to quickly get ideas into sketch form.
- Proficient user of digital prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure and InVision.
- Portfolio of work including personas, user journey maps, organizing principles, site maps, product design and prototypes.
- Expertise in responsive web and mobile application design principles.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.