IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a UX/Product Designer to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive compensation
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile and web
- Define, test, and iterate on designs of new and existing features (user-flows, detailed product wireframes, prototypes)
- Work with our dev scrum teams to ensure pixel-perfect execution of the design
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
- Ensure all aspects of our product are easy to use and delightful
Top Skills Required
- A diverse portfolio of design and interface work across web and mobile experiences; which showcases both interactive and visual design skills (typography, layout, color, balance)
- Ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop, etc.) with current tools (Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Flowcharting application workflows
- Rapid mockup design and prototyping
- Self starter attitude with excitement to work in a fast paced and low ego environment
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.