Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
As a UX/UI Designer at Deloitte, you will be working on projects in a collaborative environment, following Design Thinking and Human-Centered Design principles to create meaningful experiences for our clients, employees, users and customers - all powered by the ServiceNow platform.What will your typical day look like?
At Deloitte, no day is the same. As a UX/UI designer, you will be working in a team environment to design and deliver consumer grade, desktop and mobile experiences at work! Candidate must be proficient on agile delivery methods and have a deep understanding of User Experience, Human Centered Design and Design Thinking. Experience with ServiceNow is not required, but highly encouraged.About the team
At Deloitte, embedding technology into everything we do is how we stay current, innovative and ahead of our competition. Explore the full range of our capabilities - comprehensive support services, tools and applications developed with you in mind, and learning materials. We push the boundaries and make great things happen at Deloitte and for our clientsEnough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 3+ years' experience of digital interface design in a client facing environment
- Knowledge of UX/UI Design
- Creative thinking, paired with strong analytical ability
- Expert design skills
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Strong team player but also a self-starter
- Knowledge of Invision
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Angular JS
- Qualification in design or related discipline
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.