IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a UX/UI Designer to join our client in Edmonton, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Public sector exposure
- Long contracts
- Creative, evidence-based frontend design solutions for digital service delivery. Solutions must be aligned with corporate design methods and standards.
- Foundational design Artifacts on a variety of platforms and fidelities, such as prototypes and wireframes, design pattern libraries and components, graphic design style guides, and fully documented build-ready design specifications.
- Plans for design research components throughout the project.
- Justifiable recommendations for design decisions to ensure alignment of project teams, program areas, and senior management.
- Participation in agile project management processes and ceremonies such as sprint planning, sprint review, demos, and retrospectives.
- Usability test planning and reporting to evaluate the effectiveness of current and future designs.
- Analysis and recommendations on design accessibility to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
Top Skills Required
- Experience working as a Frontend Designer within the last thirty-six (36) months for large organization(s), either public or private sector (e.g. state, provincial, or federal government or Fortune 500).
- Experience developing UX artifacts, including streamlined scenarios, storyboards, wireframes, flows, and interactive prototypes.
- Experience working collaboratively as a Frontend Designer in a cross-functional team to deliver product/assignment deliverables.
- Experience with Agile methodology, including creating and working in Agile teams, running sprints or Kanban, and time boxing.
- Experience building and maintaining component libraries/design systems.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure, and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.