Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Design world class, enterprise solutions for our clients, enabled by a leading automation platform. What will your typical day look like?
Our ServiceNow team is looking for an accomplished Sr. Designer who can express original ideas and create engagement and emotion through beautiful, thoughtful designs. As a Designer, you should be knowledgeable about the latest design and production workflows and have the visual language and design skills to bring ideas to fruition.
We'll look to you to assist in leading creative workshops with clients as well as delivering a high level of craft in your designs. About the team
At Deloitte, we are helping enterprises digitally transform and deliver world class Service Experiences for their Customers, Citizens, Employees, Partners and other stakeholders. Our team includes over 100 dedicated, highly certified team members in Canada helping our clients imagine, deliver and run their future organizations. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Passionate about creating beautiful experiences that engage customers, employees and agents in a thoughtful and highly personalized way
- 7+ years experience with UX/UI design and development
- Has a deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative visual design process
- Not only comfortable but thrives working in a fast paced, agile delivery model
- Proficient in software like Figma, Adobe CC , Sketch and InVision for designing and prototyping
- Passionate for solving core design problems while understanding how your work fits in with other elements of the final experience
- Understanding of the fundamentals of front-end code and architecture solutions in order to communicate with the development team
- A team contributor that respects and champions a culture of diversity and inclusion
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.