Gregg Distributors LP is a well established and growing industrial supplies company that has been serving Western Canadians for over 49 years.
We are looking for individuals to grow our Calgary team in our Warehousing department. Our Warehousing department is responsible for shipping, receiving, stocking and forklift operations.
This is a fast paced and physically demanding department. We offer a very attractive compensation package, benefits and bonus program as well as extensive perks and incentives.
- Unload and visually inspect incoming goods
- Ensure all incoming goods coincide with their respective waybill and report any discrepancies, damages or shortages in a timely manner
- Distribute received products to the appropriate warehouse area in a safe and efficient manner
- Collect all orders ready for shipment
- Establish if dangerous goods are in each completed order. If applicable, ensure all proper dangerous goods placards have been placed on the packaged order and all paperwork is completed correctly, with the proper weights documented
- Load shipments onto trucks
- Other miscellaneous warehousing duties as assigned
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and physically demanding environment
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks within specified deadlines
- Able to comfortably lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
Warehouse experience is not necessary but is considered a definite asset.
Why Work For Gregg’s?
We offer many unique incentive programs that help to benefit not only the lives of our staff members, but their families as well. Here are just a few examples of what we include in our Gregg’s Employment Advantage:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- R.R.S.P. Plan
- Quarterly Productivity Bonus
- Investment/Equity opportunities
- Housing Assistance
- Travel Rewards
- Scholarship opportunities for children of employees
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity to enjoy extra time away from work
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: November 17, 2017
Closes:January 16, 2018