Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Reporting to the Parts Warehouse Supervisor or Manager, this position is responsible for a variety of duties including but not limited to shipping and receiving of Caterpillar parts and components, general warehouse maintenance, and assisting with inventory control.Job Description:
-Shipping & Receiving Parts and Components
• Load and unload parts trucks by hand or using material handling equipment.
• Pick, pack, and label customer orders.
• Arrange for trucking/courier company pickups.
• Produce packing slips and maintain accurate records of all shipments.
• Complete 3-way match to purchase order and vendor invoice to verify shipment order accuracy.
• Monitor pending inbound and outbound orders to ensure most timely completion of all customer orders.
• Adhere to shipping and receiving policies/procedures and regulatory compliance procedures.
• Provide assistance as needed to co-workers and customers (internal and external).Inventory Control
• Participate in annual cycle count to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Maintain warehouse and yard storage areas to align with Finning standards and to ensure a safe work environment.
• Perform daily inspections of tooling and small equipment as well as replenish warehouse supplies as needed.
• Accurately sort and assign bin location for incoming stock.
• Other duties as required.Skills for Success
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands in a face paced team environment.
• Self-motivated team player with a keen attention to detail and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to form strong relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Capable of lifting up to 40lbs on a frequent basis using approved and safe techniques and unaided by equipment.Education & Experience:
• Minimum Grade 12 education
• Previous warehousing and/or heavy equipment experience would be considered an asset
• Hold or be willing to achieve crane, forklift and related safety training certifications such as WHIMS and TDG
• A strong commitment to safety is imperative
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.