family of companies is an online grocery delivery business with integrated operations through our Be Fresh
and Blush Lane
markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a with a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it's our great people that make it fun to come to work every day. SPUD.ca
is looking for a part-time Stocker/Receiver
for our Calgary, AB
location (#3 3200 14th Avenue NE). This shift is
Sunday - Thursday 4:00 am - 12:30 pm.
We are growing and love to promote from within plus you will receive 20% off of all our cool, local products!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work as a team to accurately pack customer orders on time, with care and an eye for detail- making their grocery dreams come true!
- Restock shelves and update inventory on a daily basis to ensure the freshest food is always readily available.
- Ensure proper rotation of perishable products.
- Maintain order and cleanliness, through proper management of packaging waste.
- Receive shipments from vendors and suppliers- checking over invoicing, and quality.
- Work in a warehouse environment; we have large walk-in coolers, so being comfortable working in a chilly environment, continuously on a daily basis, is really important.
- Take initiative and be willing to assist others as necessary, be happy to roll up your sleeves and get the job done!
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience in a warehouse setting and/or within the grocery industry would be terrific!
- Stocking or receiving experience is an asset.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs comfortably, and be on your feet throughout the day.
- Ability to work comfortably in a cooler all day
- Punctuality and productivity.
- Ability to make quick quality decisions.
- Team spirit and willingness to work together.
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude!
- Interest in joining a fun loving, fast moving company.
- $15.00 per hour starting wage
- 20% discount on purchases
- Extended Health Care Benefits (effective the 1st of the month following the probationary period for employees working an average of 24 hours + per week) including: massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopath, physiotherapy, psychologist, chiropractor, 80% dental and prescriptions covered, life insurance, travel insurance, discounted eye exam- and more!
Posted: February 13, 2019
Closes: April 14, 2019