Finning Canada Number of Openings:
The Warehouse Support Analyst will provide Warehouse support for the Edmonton RDC. This individual will troubleshoot and respond to incidents submitted by users through the self-serve portal, email, video call or telephone in a timely manner. This person will also support the Warehouse Ops Team including occasional branch visits to assist in the implementation of new processes and systems throughout Finning's parts operations network. As well, this role will facilitate Finning's inventory integrity program including communication, escalation with SPOC, QA Manager & RDC manager, and work with audit team (internal and external) to ensure compliance. Support will also be provided to hose and kitting activities to ensure accurate service definitions, consistent setup and timely delivery.Job Description:
Education & Experience:
- Contribute KPI reporting content to operational and executive-level business reviews
- Regular volume reporting to warehouse supervisors
- Respond to Service Tickets and incidents submitted by users from Finning facilities
- Coordination and administration for hose and kitting processes
- Inventory Integrity Program Management
- Troubleshoot reported incidents and determine the root cause of the issue.
- Provide information on proper procedures and best practices related to the Warehouse in M3 System.
- Establish and maintain sound long-term relationships with internal departments and staff.
- 3-5 years hands on experience in a Warehouse environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Tableau
- Experience in RF and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Highly developed organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with people to foster engagement.
- Excellent communication skills including process and procedures documentation.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Operations and Logistics