Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
The Wash Bay Attendant is responsible for washing all ready-to-rent and post rental equipment. This position will be located on the Suncor site. You will be working a 7 x 7 day shift only rotation. Transportation from Fort McMurray to site will be provided.Job Description:
- Performs a variety of washing and cleaning duties including washing, cleaning, testing and rolling all hoses and cables.
- Assists warehouse personnel with loading/ unloading equipment and pulling orders as required.
- Assists yard personnel in ensuring ready-to-rent equipment is presented in an orderly fashion.
- Fast-paced, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Ability to distinguish between colors, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Committed to a safe work environment.
- Minimum three months of operating experience of rough terrain forklift, counterbalance forklift, compact construction equipment, large construction equipment
- Candidate selection will be in accordance with the current collective Agreement
- Position is located at Suncor site and is a 7 x 7 rotation ( day shift only)
- The successful candidate will be required to pass the D & A requirements
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Management and Executive