KPMG is an industry leading firm that serves clients on a variety of specialized projects that help them to work smarter, grow faster and compete better.
Why join our contract workforce?
- Interesting work: Deliver work that matters to you. We provide the opportunity to get involved in highly technical, complex and interesting projects where you can leverage your specific skillset and expertise to add value.
- Enrich your skills: Access to best-in-class technology, market intelligence and resources to advance your unique technical skills and expertise. Work alongside diverse, passionate and highly skilled professionals working together to drive innovation.
- Flexible opportunities: Find projects that match when and where you want to work.
What you will do
- KPMG has a significant Workday practice in Canada, with team members across the nation (spanning regions such as Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto and the GTA, Montreal and Halifax).
- Our team includes various Workday Product Leads, as well as some of the very first Workday-certified Consultants in the country. Our Workday practitioners span the breadth of HR functional knowledge, technical know-how and blend the latest trends in HR service optimization with real-world knowledge and understanding of our clients' industry challenges and opportunities.
- We are looking for a Workday Advanced Compensation Lead Consultant (Senior Consultant) to work under KPMG's Technology Advisory practice who strives to deliver business benefits, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
- This is a 6 month contract with p otential for contract extension and/or conversion to permanent
- The main office is in Toronto, however this role will be remote from anywhere in Canada.
- We are looing for a part-time 10-15 hour weekly commitment, up to 20 hours weekly.
What you bring to the role
- As a Workday Advanced Compensation Lead Consultant in our Workday practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
- Taking accountability for Workday HCM deliverables by leading client engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value.
- Leading the end-to-end design and configuration of the Workday HCM solution for various clients across a range of industries.
- Participating in troubleshooting activities and conducting root cause analysis where necessary.
- Providing guidance where possible on HCM integrations and reports.
- Helping to convert legacy data into Workday and gain ongoing feedback from clients on the developed solution within an Agile development environment.
- Preparing reports and presentations for KPMG and client leaders to keep relevant stakeholders apprised of overall project status.
- Working across various stakeholder groups including end users, functional teams, operations, infrastructure and more to transfer knowledge and resolve problems.
- Supporting client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives
Keys to your success:
- Workday Core HCM certification is required (advanced compensation module is ideal).
- Having experience in the following modules is a plus: Payroll, Absence, Time Tracking, Learning, Recruiting, Talent, Compensation, and Benefits.
- 5+ years of experience implementing enterprise solutions with at least one full life cycle implementation and thorough understanding of HCM processes, best practices, and regulations.
- Experience implementing Workday is preferable, but other ERP experience will be considered.
- Exposure to a variety of technology solutions from vendors including Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian or similar vendors.
- Fluency in both English and French is considered a strong asset.
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholder's strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.