At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The Opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Consultant / Manager to act as functional and implementation leader of Workday Adaptive Planning solutions. This role will be responsible for planning and leading system implementations, working with the broader Finance Transformation advisory team and with our clients to continue to grow KPMG's Workday Adaptive practice. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Participate and lead scoping, implementation, and deployment projects of Workday Adaptive Planning projects.
- Conduct client workshops, understand, and analyze business requirements, propose recommendations, and prepare solution blueprint.
- Plan, architect, design, configure and test models and integrations.
- Design and develop custom reports and dashboards.
- Assist with testing configuration, provide knowledge transfer to clients and develop documentation as applicable.
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to senior level client stakeholders and be seen as a subject matter expert.
- Support the development of proposals, product demos, contribute to business development activities and support internal and external marketing events.
- Proactively engage in learning and development activities to keep up with latest Workday Adaptive product features and capabilities, including broad integrated business planning industry leading practices.
- Manage, mentor, and train Consultants and Senior Consultants within the EPM Practice.
- Develop and foster network within KPMG advisory practice and with Workday partners.
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology. Post graduate degrees and professional designation is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of super-user experience or 2+ years implementation experience with Workday Adaptive Planning is a must.
- Workday Financials, Workday Adaptive Planning and or Workday Adaptive Platform Certification is preferred.
- Experience with Workday Adaptive Planning integrations and SQL language is a plus.
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses.
- Strong mix of business and functional knowledge related to budgeting and planning processes with a proven ability to communicate business requirements and understand the implications on the functional design.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Work closely in a collaborative team environment, lead teams and project deliverables.
- Ability to present and demo product and solutions using MS Visio and or MS PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly articulate, identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting.
- Ability to travel within Canada and the US.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .