Installation Technician - Fall Protection Systems: Harvey 2490
We are an industry leader in providing permanent fall protection systems for both new construction & retrofit construction projects.
Our company has been engineering, supplying, installing and inspecting permanent fall protection solutions since 1993.
We are currently looking for a full-time Installation technician in our Calgary Office.
The right candidate should be proficient in performing the following primary duties:
- Perform installations of fall protection systems, anchors and equipment to new construction and retrofit building industrial projects.
- Review of project drawings, layout of proposed anchor systems in preparation and coordination with all required parties.
- Organize shipment of product, packing slips and job-site instructions for installation to job-site on a timely basis and follow-up with Project Superintendent to ensure a proper installation will be achieved.
- Ensure a complete and timely installation has been carried out. Inspect project work prior to leaving site and if final assembly has occurred, request production of Log Book & Comprehensive Report Package for client.
- Complete required site review reports and internal documentation and return to your immediate supervisor as required.
- Follow all Company, Legislative and Job-Site safety policies and procedures.
- Assist with other installation and inspection personnel when required.
- Maintain a high level of communication with customers and Atlas staff.
- Assist with large projects as required. Out of town and out of province work will occasionally be required to allow Atlas to meet our clients and contractual needs.
- Knowledge and understanding of fall protection systems is required.
- Basic electrical and instrumentation knowledge is desirable, and not mandatory.
- Ability to read architectural and structural drawings.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Comfortable working at heights including leading edge work.
- Experienced using hand and power tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely.
- Must possess a valid drivers' license and reliable vehicle as some travel is required.
- Must be fluent in English language, spoken and written.
- Applicant may be required to complete and pass a Drug and Alcohol test on some work sites.
The successful applicant will be professional and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, and detail-oriented environment.
This is a fulltime position
Remuneration includes a competitive salary
Benefits package is available after 3 months
Maintenance and Technicians