Certified Millwright – Relocation support provided
High Prairie, AlbertaCertified Millwrights
are our rockstars. You don’t just do regular PMs, troubleshoot issues and keep machines running. You keep our business running
and you do so in a way that keeps our employees and equipment safe
. Interested in learning more about us? Read on, you may have found your new home….
We’re looking for Red Seal Millwrights
to at our High Prairie OSB Division, where our mill is undergoing an exciting major rebuild and modernization
You’re seasoned in your trade, and have experience troubleshooting hydraulics systems
, and can accurately read blueprints, plans and schematic drawings
. You’re able to work independently
, follow work procedures and processes
and can take on the challenge of assembling large, precision heavy equipment
. Your ideal workday will look something like this:
- You will work with a high-performance team dedicated to maintaining all mill machinery including pumps, conveyors, compressors, mechanical systems, rollers and chains, bearings and hydraulic systems involved in the manufacturing process.
- You will keep our systems running smoothly by performing preventative and predictive maintenance. This includes inspecting machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
- Better yet, you’ll win big by finding safe, creative ways to boost equipment reliability and streamline our processes.
- When things go wrong (which they will), you’ll apply your knowledge, skills and experience to troubleshoot issues and come up with safe, reliable fixes to keep the mill running.
- You will share your knowledge with the next generation of maintenance rockstars – our Apprentices.
We value diversity at Tolko and respect that experience and knowledge come in many forms. Even if you don't think you check every box, please apply. We would love to hear your story and have you grow with us.So, what’s in it for you?
If you want to work in a sustainable, future focused industry, there is no better place than Tolko. Our family has been producing innovative forest products for over 65 years. Our focus remains on sustainably managing our forests and our business for upcoming generations.We want YOU to join our family. Come Grow Here! Apply today at www.tolko.com/careers. Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Hear what our employees have to say!About High Prairie
- You’ll take on an exciting new challenge with supportive team members.
- You will earn a competitive wage at $48.00 per hour to start.
- You’ll receive an additional prairie location payment and a trades retention bonus on top of your base pay.
- You will be eligible to participate in Tolko’s bonus program.
- Competitive benefits and retirement plans come standard, so you don’t have to choose between your bottom line and your wellbeing or your future.
- Relocation support including community connections so you can live (and play) where you work.
- Continued development through on the job and classroom training.
- A positive, innovative, and inclusive work environment.
Located four hours northeast of Edmonton, the Town of High Prairie is a thriving community with 26,957 hectares of park and protected natural assets. There are endless outdoor activities for both land and lake lovers alike and facilities include an arena, curling rink, indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and baseball diamonds. We honour that High Prairie is situated on the ancestral and traditional territory of the Cree, Dene and Métis. Watch this video
to learn more about the community and find out why life is better here.Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.To protect the privacy of your personal information, please ensure that when you apply, you are directed to Tolko’s job board at https://recruiting.ultipro.ca or you are accessing Tolko job opportunities through our website at www.tolko.com/careers.
Construction, Mining and Trades