Production Team Leader – Relocation support providedHigh Prairie, Alberta
Our Production Team Leaders
build the foundation of our business. They engage their teams
, keep employees safe
and operations running smoothly! If you’re a leader at heart, have production experience and want to make a real impact, come join us!
We’re looking for a Production Team Leader
to join our High Prairie OSB division.
Our mill is undergoing an exciting major rebuild and modernization
of its main production press and this is a great time to join our leadership team.
As a team leader, you have the ability to find solutions and meet goals
and know how to optimize productivity and recovery
. Bonus if you have experience in a shift-work setting and continuous press experience.Your ideal workday will look something like this:
- When it comes to safety, you lead by example and set the bar for those around you by inspiring and coaching your team.
- You’re resourceful when it comes to meeting production targets, budgets and managing staffing levels.
- You use your solid knowledge of OSB manufacturing and eye for detail to identify and report on any maintenance and safety issues.
- Your organizational, planning and strong communication skills ensure that you and your team are ready for any challenges that come your way.
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and are comfortable using them on the job.
We value diversity at Tolko and respect that experience and knowledge come in many forms. Even if you don't think you check every box, please apply. We would love to hear your story and have you grow with us.So, what’s in it for you?
- You’ll take on an exciting new challenge with supportive team members.
- You will earn a competitive salary, plus an additional northern living allowance on top of your base pay.
- You will be eligible to participate in Tolko’s bonus program.
- Competitive benefits and retirement plans come standard, so you don’t have to choose between your bottom line and your wellbeing or your future.
- Relocation support including community connections so you can live (and play) where you work.
- Continued development through on the job and classroom training and reimbursement of tuition and membership fees.
- A positive, innovative, and inclusive work environment.
If you want to work in a sustainable, future focused industry,
there is no better place than Tolko
. Our family has been producing innovative forest products
for over 65 years. Our focus remains on sustainably managing our forests
and our business for upcoming generations.
We want YOU to join our family. Come Grow Here! Apply today at www.tolko.com/careers. Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Hear what our employees have to say
!About High Prairie
Located four hours northeast of Edmonton, the Town of High Prairie is a thriving community with 26,957 hectares of park and protected natural assets. There are endless outdoor activities for both land and lake lovers alike and facilities include an arena, curling rink, indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and baseball diamonds. We honour that High Prairie is situated on the ancestral and traditional territory of the Cree, Dene and Métis. Watch this video
to learn more about the community and find out why life is better here.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
To protect the privacy of your personal information, please ensure that when you apply, you are directed to Tolko’s job board athttps://recruiting.ultipro.ca
or you are accessing Tolko job opportunities through our website atwww.tolko.com/careers
Operations and Logistics