Project Engineer – Relocation support provided
High Prairie, Alberta
As a Project Engineer, driving change and innovation
from start to finish is your passion. Add the opportunity to lead an exciting upgrade
to a world-class OSB facility
and Tolko might be a perfect match for you. Read on to find out how to sign up for this exciting challenge!
We’re looking for an experienced Project Engineer
to lead our team
and take charge of all major maintenance and capital projects
on site at our High Prairie Division.
Your degree in Engineering
, along with your strong communication skills
, proven experience in project management
and people leadership
in a manufacturing environment
are exactly what we need. In this role, your creativity
in solving complex problems and your ability to organize
, problem solve
will be key.Your ideal workday will look something like this:
- As a strategic business partner, you will bring together various members of the team to problem solve and implement innovative solutions.
- You’ll encourage and recognize the contributions of others.
- You’ll keep your team safe by ensuring all provincial and safety regulations are adhered to.
- You’ll manage the planning, execution, monitoring, control and closing of engineering projects.
- You’ll play a critical role in the annual capital projects, budgeting and planning
We value diversity at Tolko and respect that experience and knowledge come in many forms. Even if you don't think you check every box, please apply. We would love to hear your story and have you grow with us.So, what’s in it for you?
- You’ll take on an exciting challenge with supportive team members.
- You’ll earn a competitive salary, plus an additional northern living allowance on top of your base pay.
- You will be eligible to participate in Tolko’s bonus program.
- Competitive benefits and retirement plans come standard, so you don’t have to choose between your bottom line and your wellbeing or your future.
- Relocation support including community connections so you can live (and play) where you work.
- Continued professional development through on the job and classroom training and reimbursement of tuition and membership fees.
- A positive, innovative, and inclusive work environment.
If you want to work in a sustainable, future focused industry,
there is no better place than Tolko
. Our family has been producing innovative forest products
for over 65 years. Our focus remains on sustainably managing our forests
and our business for upcoming generations.
We want YOU to join our family. Come Grow Here! Apply today at www.tolko.com/careers.Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Hear what our employees have to say
!About High Prairie
Located four hours northeast of Edmonton, the Town of High Prairie is a thriving community with 26,957 hectares of park and protected natural assets. There are endless outdoor activities for both land and lake lovers alike and facilities include an arena, curling rink, indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and baseball diamonds. We honour that High Prairie is situated on the ancestral and traditional territory of the Cree, Dene and Métis. Watch this video
to learn more about the community and find out why life is better here.
Follow us onLinkedIn
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
To protect the privacy of your personal information, please ensure that when you apply, you are directed to Tolko’s job board athttps://recruiting.ultipro.ca
or you are accessing Tolko job opportunities through our website atwww.tolko.com/careers
Maintenance and Technicians