Production Manager – Relocation support provided
High Prairie, AlbertaSafely achieving operational excellence
and getting results through people
is your idea of a meaningful at work. Add the chance to lead innovative project work
and you’ve got the cherry on top. Sound like the opportunity you have been looking for? Read on to find out more!
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager
at our High Prairie OSB Division. Our mill is undergoing an exciting major rebuild and modernization
of its main production press and you will be a key member of the leadership team
on this project.
Your management experience leading teams in a production environment
and ability to practically apply your university degree/technical diploma in a relevant field
gets you results. Your knowledge of OSB manufacturing and maintenance processes,
along with your proven ability to manage change
sets you apart.Your ideal workday will look something like this:
- You are responsible for planning and organizing OSB manufacturing.
- You build relationships internally across all employee groups at the mill (production, trades, supervisors/superintendents, and mill managers).
- You analyze all aspects of OSB performance and pro-actively identify and implement opportunities to improve operational effectiveness.
- You partner with project teams to design, deliver and commission our new production press.
We value diversity at Tolko and respect that experience and knowledge come in many forms. Even if you don't think you check every box, please apply. We would love to hear your story and have you grow with us.So, what’s in it for you?
- You’ll take on an exciting new challenge with supportive team members.
- You’ll earn a competitive salary, plus an additional northern living allowance on top of your base pay.
- You will be eligible to participate in Tolko’s bonus program.
- Competitive benefits and retirement plans come standard, so you don’t have to choose between your bottom line and your wellbeing or your future.
- Relocation support including community connections so you can live (and play) where you work.
- Continued professional development through on the job and classroom training and reimbursement of tuition and professional membership fees.
- A positive, innovative, and inclusive work environment.
If you want to work in a sustainable, future focused industry,
there is no better place than Tolko
. Our family has been producing innovative forest products
for over 65 years. Our focus remains on sustainably managing our forests
and our business for upcoming generations.
We want YOU to join our family. Come Grow Here! Apply today at www.tolko.com/careers.Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Hear what our employees have to say
!About High Prairie
Located four hours northeast of Edmonton, the Town of High Prairie is a thriving community with 26,957 hectares of park and protected natural assets. There are endless outdoor activities for both land and lake lovers alike and facilities include an arena, curling rink, indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and baseball diamonds. We honour that High Prairie is situated on the ancestral and traditional territory of the Cree, Dene and Métis. Watch this video
to learn more about the community and find out why life is better here.
Follow us onLinkedIn
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
To protect the privacy of your personal information, please ensure that when you apply, you are directed to Tolko’s job board athttps://recruiting.ultipro.ca
or you are accessing Tolko job opportunities through our website atwww.tolko.com/careers
Operations and Logistics