High Level, Alberta
This is the start of something great!
Our entry level Production Employeeslearn all aspects
of production right from clean up to machine operation. With on-the-job training you will be able to find your niche
with a life-long career!
Sound like something you may be interested in? Read on to find out more.
We are looking for Production Employees
to join our largest sawmill
, located in High Level
, Alberta. Our High Level Lumber Division safely and sustainably produces forest products for customers around the world
so they can build their homes and communities.Your ideal workday will look something like this:
We value diversity at Tolko and respect that experience and knowledge come in many forms. Even if you don't think you check every box, please apply. We would love to hear your story and have you grow with us.So, what’s in it for you?
- As a solid team player with strong communication skills, you work collaboratively across your team.
- You have an unwavering commitment to safety to keep yourself, our operators and other employees safe.
- With your strong work ethic, you work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends, in a physically demanding industrial environment.
If you want to work in a sustainable, future focused industry, there is no better place than Tolko. Our family has been producing innovative forest products for over 65 years. Our focus remains on sustainably managing our forests and our business for upcoming generations.We want YOU to join our family. Come Grow Here! Apply today at www.tolko.com/careers.We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Hear what our employees have to say!About High LevelLocated in the beautiful northwestern region of Alberta, High Level is home to over 4,000 people. Surrounded by unspoiled nature, the town has endless outdoor activities to explore, along with an in-town swimming pool, hockey arena, yoga studio, golf course and many more amenities. We honour that the Town of High Level is Treaty 8 territory, traditional territory of the Beaver, Dene Tha’, Little Red River Cree, Tallcree, and a traditional meeting ground and home for many Indigenous Peoples, including the Paddle Prairie Métis Peoples. Watch this video to learn about the community and find out why life is better here.Follow us onLinkedIn,Facebook, andTwitterto stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.To protect the privacy of your personal information, please ensure that when you apply, you are directed to Tolko’s job board athttps://recruiting.ultipro.caor you are accessing Tolko job opportunities through our website atwww.tolko.com/careers.
- You’ll take on an exciting new challenge with supportive team members.
- You will earn a competitive hourly starting wage of $31.34.
- Competitive benefits and retirement plans come standard, so you don’t have to choose between your bottom line and your wellbeing or your future.
- Continued development through on the job and classroom training and reimbursement of tuition and membership fees.
- A positive, innovative, and inclusive work environment.
Operations and Logistics