Process Engineer – Relocation support provided High Prairie, Alberta
Our Process Engineers
lead the charge when it comes to optimizing production processes
. They are also a driving force behind product development
and work across departments to bring added value to our customers. Sound like something you may be interested in? Read on to find out more!
We are looking for an experienced, forward-thinking Process Engineer
with quality management experience
to join our High Prairie OSB Division
, where our mills is undergoing an exciting major rebuild and modernization
Your post-secondary education in Engineering, Science or Wood Sciences
combined with general knowledge of manufacturing processes in OSB
(or a related field) and mechanical aptitude give you an edge. Your ideal workday will look something like this:
- You establish and maintain a program of quality checks, testing and data collection to ensure the conformity of incoming raw materials and compliance with end product standards.
- You champion improvement initiatives for current products and processes.
- You help drive change through innovative new product development.
- You put creativity into action and apply your knowledge in statistical process control by running experimental trials and evaluations.
- You leverage your analytical ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- You lean on your strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build relationships and embed product quality and innovation in the mindset of others.
We value diversity at Tolko and respect that experience and knowledge come in many forms. Even if you don't think you check every box, please apply. We would love to hear your story and have you grow with us. So, what’s in it for you?
- You’ll take on an exciting new challenge with supportive team members.
- You’ll earn a competitive salary, plus an additional northern living allowance on top of your base pay.
- You will be eligible to participate in Tolko’s bonus program.
- Competitive benefits and retirement plans come standard, so you don’t have to choose between your bottom line and your wellbeing or your future.
- Relocation support including community connections so you can live (and play) where you work.
- Continued professional development through on the job and classroom training and reimbursement of tuition and professional membership fees.
- A positive, innovative, and inclusive work environment.
If you want to work in a sustainable, future focused industry,
there is no better place than Tolko
. Our family has been producing innovative forest products
for over 65 years. Our focus remains on sustainably managing our forests
and our business for upcoming generations.
We want YOU to join our family. Come Grow Here! Apply today at www.tolko.com/careers. Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Hear what our employees have to say
About High Prairie
Located four hours northeast of Edmonton, the Town of High Prairie is a thriving community with 26,957 hectares of park and protected natural assets. There are endless outdoor activities for both land and lake lovers alike and facilities include an arena, curling rink, indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and baseball diamonds. We honour that High Prairie is situated on the ancestral and traditional territory of the Cree, Dene and Métis. Watch this video
to learn more about the community and find out why life is better here.
Follow us onLinkedIn
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
To protect the privacy of your personal information, please ensure that when you apply, you are directed to Tolko’s job board athttps://recruiting.ultipro.ca
or you are accessing Tolko job opportunities through our website atwww.tolko.com/careers
Operations and Logistics