Divisional Accountant – Relocation Support providedSlave Lake, AB
It’s about more than just balancing the books
… our Divisional Accountants
provide our operations with accurate financial information
and partner with business leaders
to make the decisions that keep us operating sustainably
. If you love numbers but want to feel like MORE than just a number, read on to join and make a difference.
We’re looking for a Divisional Accountant
to join our Athabasca OSB division,
located in Slave Lake. This state-of-the-art facility
has the longest continuous press in North America, giving us the ability to produce a diverse range of innovative forest products
for customers around the world
Your post-secondary education in Business, Finance or Accounting
has set you up with the financial acumen
you need to be successful. Your working knowledge of accounting functions, financial reporting and statistical reporting
gives you the edge to drive process improvement initiatives. You have completed or are working towards your CPA designation.
Your familiarity with Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (APSE) and experience with Empower and/or JD Edwards
is a bonus!Your ideal workday will look something like this:
- You leverage your insight with numbers to dig into data and take pride in providing accurate financial information, including financial statements and annual budgets.
- You use your strong understanding of financial policies and controls to see the big picture, keep us compliant as an organization and identify opportunities to drive the business forward.
- You partner with departments across the mill to deliver excellent customer service.
We value diversity at Tolko and respect that experience and knowledge come in many forms. Even if you don't think you check every box, please apply. We would love to hear your story and have you grow with us.So, what’s in it for you?
- You’ll take on an exciting new challenge with supportive team members.
- You will earn a competitive salary, plus an additional northern living allowance on top of your base pay.
- You will be eligible to participate in Tolko’s bonus program.
- Competitive benefits and retirement plans come standard, so you don’t have to choose between your bottom line and your wellbeing or your future.
- Relocation support including community connections so you can live (and play) where you work.
- Continued development through on the job and classroom training and reimbursement of tuition and membership fees.
- A positive, innovative, and inclusive work environment.
If you want to work in a sustainable, future focused industry,
there is no better place than Tolko
. Our family has been producing innovative forest products
for over 65 years. Our focus remains on sustainably managing our forests
and our business for upcoming generations.
We want YOU to join our family. Come Grow Here! Apply today at ww.tolko.com/careers.Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Hear what our employees have to say
!About Slave Lake
Our Athabasca Division is located two and a half hours northwest of Edmonton, Alberta close to the town of Slave Lake. Slave Lake is home to over 6,000 people, It’s an active community boasting two ball facilities, a multi-recreation centre, aquatic centre, and over 40 acres of parks and open space to explore. We honor that the town is situated on the traditional lands of Sawridge First Nation within Treaty 8 territory. Watch this video
to learn more about the community and find out why life is better here.
Follow us onLinkedIn
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
To protect the privacy of your personal information, please ensure that when you apply, you are directed to Tolko’s job board athttps://recruiting.ultipro.ca
or you are accessing Tolko job opportunities through our website atwww.tolko.com/careers
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance